Danielle specializes in elopements and intimate weddings with up to 25 guests.
Danielle’s pricing begins at $500 for elopements and intimate wedding.
Ohhhhh Danielle. Sweet, wonderful, kind and talented Danielle! I’m so excited for you to get to know her! Danielle has been a part of my business for the last three years and I have loved every minute of it! Danielle is one of the most reliable and trustworthy people I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. She always treats our clients with the utmost care and she is meticulous at capturing every detail and emotion that flows from a wedding day. Danielle is efficient and organized, she is outstanding at helping you feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. Not only is she one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet, she is exceptionally creative as well! One of her strengths is photographing beautiful portraits while keeping an eye on the gorgeous landscapes in the background. She is a true delight to work with!
Want to get to know Danielle a little better? Here is a little more info!
- I’m a wife and a mom of two girls – a cheer mom as opposed to a soccer mom
- I’m a Southern California Native, eventually turned Denver area resident by way of the Pacific Northwest, Central California, and the Midwest.
- My favorite thing about Colorado is the beauty everywhere!
- I love connecting with new people, especially over coffee!
- I am easy going, laid back
- I love to use humor to break the ice, and I’m a hard worker!
- I love HGTV, especially Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna Gaines, The Property Brothers, Flip or Flop, and Love It or List It, but please don’t ask me to do anything handy around the house. I only know how to use a screwdriver and a hammer.
- When capturing weddings, of course I love to capture the traditional wedding highlights; but I also love to capture the candid in-between, un-posed moments, the funny stuff, and the details.
Please contact me to inquire about Danielle’s full pricing and availability. You can email me firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “Contact” button at the top. Below is an example of Danielle’s stellar portfolio.