- I am addicted to the Rocky Mountains
- I am a simple girl with a kind heart
- I specialize in photographing elopements and intimate weddings
- I secretly wish I lived in a cabin in the woods
- I am a Colorado native (5th generation!) and have loved every minute of it
- I have hiked ten of Colorado’s 14ers (my husband has done 35!)
- I love playing tour guide for my clients who are visiting Colorado
- I have a healthy obsession with dirt roads, Patagonia and sunshine
Hi friends, I’m Becky! I am a professional photographer in Colorado, specializing in elopements and intimate weddings for happy couples who love the great outdoors as much as they love each other. My style is simple, clean and always incorporates the natural beauty of Colorado.
My happy place is a high alpine meadow with 360 degree views all around, a light breeze blowing through my hair and the occasional buzz from a bumblebee passing through the wildflowers. I am deeply connected to this beautiful state of Colorado. My family came here in the 1800s to mine silver & gold and to build railroads near Aspen. Maybe that’s why I feel like my heart is so rooted in these mountains, in this land. I wander the same mountains they explored, I dip my toes into the same rivers they fished and I take photos near the same towns they lived in so many years ago.
I value simplicity, peace and joy. That’s why I specialize in elopements. Elopements allow for quiet moments to soak in the gravity of your love, your commitment to each other. They create a sacred space for unhindered emotions and unbreakable vows. Eloping blocks out the noise of the world and carves out an intimate time of intentionality, peace, focus and joy. There is no room for stress, there is only room for unspeakable joy and endless views. That’s why I do what I do.